Greetings from Emilia Fischer!
My name is Emilia Fischer. Just like my colleague, Rosie, I have a medical education and strive to help everyone to learn how to cope with this asthma.
I read a lot of scientific literature and constantly improve my knowledge of this disease.
Within the school, I will help you understand:
- the mechanisms of bronchial asthma;
- why you should not be afraid of treatment;
- how to properly use inhalers and nebulizers;
- the plan of action for the period of exacerbation of the disease;
- and many many other things!
You will not be able to get this information at the doctor’s office in 15 minutes. We will try to put everything in one puzzle!
I really hope that our school will be useful to you!